If you experience any issues getting logged in, we suggest using an incognito window. If you try to log in or reset your password and receive an error message saying "something went wrong", try these steps to get successfully logged in:
If you're logging in using a Mac or PC browser window:
1. Open an incognito window. For Mac the shortcut is Command+Shift+N and for Windows its Ctrl+Shift+N.
2. Go to the URL located on your activation card (or your patient portal)
3. Log in using your email and password
If you're logging in using an iPhone:
1. Open safari on your iphone.
2. Tap the new page button (Double box icon on the bottom right)
3. Then tap "private" next to the "+" to open a incognito window.
Once you have an incognito window open, go to your patient portal and log in in with username and password
If you're logging in using an Android:
1. Open the Chrome app
2. To the right of the address bar, tap the three dots or "more" > new incognito tab
3. A new window appears. In the top left check for the incognito icon.
Once you have an incognito window open, go to your patient portal and log in in with username and password.
Please also make sure that the email address and password is being entered incorrectly.
If you follow these steps and your login issues persist please contact us at email@example.com.