If you receive an error message upon activation about your kit code being invalid, please follow these steps first:
1. Double check the URL on your kit code card.
If your test kit had a nine digit code broken up by threes, your patient portal would need to be activated here.
If your test kit has a ten digit code and QR code, your patient portal would need to be activated here.
If you're in the incorrect patient portal, please create an account in the correct patient portal and activate your kit there.
2. If you're in the correct portal and you're experiencing this issue, open an incognito window. For Mac, the shortcut is Command+Shift+N and for Windows its Ctrl+Shift+N.
3. Go to the patient portal that corresponds to your kit code card.
4. Log in using your email and password.
5. Enter the kit code on the activation page.
A kit code can only be activated once, so please also check that the kit code hasn't previously been activated to your account.
If you’re still having trouble activating your kit, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.