imaware™ has a five-step process:
- Patients take the screening assessment and if deemed high-risk, may choose to complete checkout to reserve an at-home test
- Once an order is received, someone from our nurse partner network will reach out in 1-2 business days to schedule an appointment to conduct the test.
- The healthcare professional utilizes the CDC-approved collection kit to capture the patient’s sample and delivers the sample to one of our CLIA-certified national lab provider locations.
- Our CLIA-certified national lab provider safely send samples for processing, with results provided within 72 hours
- An independent clinician under the Wheel network reviews the results, identifies positive patients, notifies public health offices and contacts the patient for further care instructions